One thing we know, Mr. and Mrs. Parsons were an astute young couple when they selected this parcel on a hidden cul-de-sac in the Verdugo Woodlands on which to build their dream home. In like fashion they then commissioned Webster Wiley for the design and build in 1955. They loved living here so much that this is the first time this special property has ever been offered to the market.
The entry opens to a grand living room with original hardwood floors, fireplace, and large windows looking out over the rear grounds. The bright kitchen has been tastefully preserved and opens to an inviting dining area. The front hallway leads to the original two bedrooms and bath. In 1962, they wisely added another hallway off the den/office with two more large bedrooms and another full bath.
They sought to maintain the property over their many years of stewardship by updating the plumbing with copper, retrofitting the foundation for added seismic safety, installed central heat and air, and updated to a 200amp electrical panel. The serene setting with dappled shade of mature trees makes for a wonderful opportunity for a very fortunate Buyer.
offered by: Craig Farestveit